Hello everyone! Today we will discuss the third phase of the Device Lifecycle Management: Maintenance!
We will quickly summarize what the Maintenance phase consists of. Here is what you must know:
- Maintenance means making sure devices are covered by a warranty and making sure that you have robust processes in place if a device stops working.
- It includes the management of spares to replace broken devices as well as the coordination of device repairs with manufacturers or certified repair providers.
- Proper maintenance requires proper planning, and a good plan should include proactive measures to protect the device from potential failure or damage during normal usage.
- It is important to ensure that users receive ongoing support throughout the life of their device, especially when dealing with technology unfamiliar to them.
- Having a good maintenance plan can help ensure your devices remain operational while providing an enhanced user experience throughout their lifecycle.
Do you want to know what is one of the most important things to remember? Goodly can help you throughout your Maintenance phase to make it easier and more effective!
Contact us today to schedule a free demo and learn how we can help your company save time and money.
Try Goodly Cloud Here: https://goodly.cloud/#contact-us
#Goodly #GoodlyCloud #Bussinessmobility #Security #devicelifecyclemanagement #Innovation #Datatransfer #Devicemaintenance #hardwaredeployment #ITassets #FutureofDeviceLifestyleManagement #ITmanagersfriendly #Acquisition #Deployment #Maintenance #Retirement